Hey everyone(and I do mean EVERYONE!) It has recently come to my attention that there is a whole lotta people looking at my blog(and yours too)! In fact, I think blog hopping has become a favorite past-time(obsession) for many! But some "hoppers" don't always view blogs with the nicest thoughts.....if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I haven't had a bad experience on here and I haven't received a bad comment,I am just feeling way too......exposed.
SO! I am going private. I started a blog to stay connected with my good friends and family that are scattered all about. That doesn't mean I want TOM,DICK and HARRY knowing that I like to photograph insects! haha : )
You know the drill....leave me your email and I will add you to my list! And by the way...if you know me and I know you and you just haven't left a comment-please do! I do love connecting with people...I just want to know who you are!! Thanks!p.s.-to my aunts- make sure to leave me your email in my comments.

12 comments:
aubstacle@hotmail.com
gjessicathomas@gmail.com
Please add us. I love keeping in touch with you this way - or - it'll do til I can see you again!
Love ya,
ME
me me me me!!! I luv your blog!
and I love your KIDS covering their eyes and mouth...LOL! too cute!
=)
sixthwest@hotmail.com
Hi Nicole! It's Amie Walker Braegger. I have been "snooping" at you blog for awhile, and I guess I've just been to shy to say anything. But now that you're going private, I better say something. I still want to see your cute family. :)
sixbraggs@msn.com
Hey Colee. My email is blaich75@yahoo.com. Please add me. I will be working on my blog soon--no time. Loves--Em
lbspencer79@hotmail.com
I'm going to seperate my family blog and my craft blog and go private too. I agree, there are too many crazies out there.
Hey Nicole please add me to your list. callee.bischoff@gmail.com
mack2935@yahoo.com
Hi Nicole...Lish Fish (Blau). I check on ya...but only with the sweetest thoughts I promise... Your kids are stinkin cute. Wierd that Ally and Brady are like 5 days apart..(something like that). Add me. lishfish17@yahoo.com
just in case you don't have it, my email is torim2000@hotmail.com
Hey I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog. I have been thinking about going private too, you never know what kind of people are out there. Thanks for letting me know that you are going private, I would love to read about your cute family and I am going to add you to my list...hope that's okay! I would love to live in Perry, if we ever found a good deal I think I could talk Nate into it! Maybe someday! Did you ever sign Alli up for gymnastics? I'm sorry it you did, this summer was so crazy and before I knew it the time was almost gone, but she wants to try it instead of dance this year. Is Allie doing dance? Oh by the way my email address is: angiehyde@pcu.net
hey Nicole this is from Jenn. She was camping and didn't get to this in time. Please add her to your list of peoples k
frockmarten@yahoo.com
Thanks
Kelly
Post a Comment