On Saturday our carpet guy had us leave the house for most of the day while he finished up. So, Paul took Allie and headed to Home Depot and a bunch of other places while Easton stayed with me. I love one on one time with my kids and it had been awhile since just me and Bubba hung out. Easton may be a Daddy's boy-but he LOVES me. He tells me all the time that I look "toot" (cute) and when he thinks I am in a bad mood he says...I will give you a tiss!(kiss) It's hard to stay mad at him when he does that! Every night I tell Easton that I love him to the moon and back and he always says, "I love YOU to the stars and back." Then I squeeze him until he says, "Momma-TOO TIGHT!" I wish I could freeze time....(but only on good days!)
Easton loves to work in the garden with me. So this is what we did together. (Any excuse to dig in the dirt is fine with him!) Our garden is actually starting to produce......"produce!!" and Easton loves to pull the vegetables.


HUGE radishes. Yum-O!
Easton goes from pissy to happy in about five seconds flat....Now who does that sound like???? :)
I took him to the park with a treat (Paul took Allie to get a mall pretzel, so I couldn't be completely shown up!) but I forgot my camera-WHAT! Oh well...


All of Easton's days have to end with a bath. He is so DIRTY! He leaves a ring in my tub that I have to scrub off nightly! When he got out of the bath he laid on the floor and rubbed the carpet with his hand and said, "Oh, I like it a lot Momma. It's really good carpet!" Look at that!....a three year old that knows good carpet. His future wife will have to thank me for that one! I had a great day with my Bubba. I'm so glad that he is mine(even when I am ready to give him to my mother!) He is perfection with a baseball hat on top!



4 comments:
I love that I am friends with Martha-freaking-Stewart. I just wish I could see her more. Maybe if I sign her blog it would bring us closer?
Congrats on the new car-pet. It's lovely.
Missing you, JT
I think I want to kiss him too in that 1st B&W picture. He's so precious. I might have to come over and get some of your fresh veggies. We didn't get a garden this year and I'm really missing those fresh warm tomatoes off the vine. What kind of camera do you have? I get a new one so I'm shopping around. I'm thinking I want the Canon Rebel XTi. Okay one more thing in the comment novel, check out Nikki's new blog for her dance comp. www.utahdanceanddrillsolochampionship.blogspot.com - I designed it. If you ever want me to make you a header, I would love to do it for free. Your kids are so dang cute!
Oh, and check out my new look on my blog. You'll get a kick out of the picture on there.
Our little Bubba, isn't he a cutie! I love the way he talks, it's my favorite and I am going to be sad when it stops. I love the close up pic of him looking to the side, so cute!
NICOLE!! oh my heavens!
I just got your comment..=)
thank you for wanting me to add you----so nice!!
I just took a quick overlook at your blog. HOW CUTE ARE YOU?
and it looks like you just got a camera? AWESOME! its fun to take pictures huh?
I love that one you took of your kids that says they are friends---it just shows the back of them, so sweet!
also i read something about your daughter having worms in her room?..LOL! I soooo did that when I was little---they would be in my closet so I could hide them from my mom, and they would get all shriveled up and stinky..LOL!
ew!
nice to chat with you---glad you are doing so good. You and Aubrey have such cute little families.=)
Post a Comment