This is for my photo-friends. Isn't this dragonfly the coolest color of blue? I didn't alter the dragonfly in Photoshop(I don't know how to use photoshop well enough to change/enhance colors-haha!...) It was the tiniest little thing...I can't believe you can see it this well and the wind was blowing like crazy! Speaking of crazy, I'm sure my neighbors wonder what in the heck I'm doing in my yard. I have to get into some pretty weird positions to get these kind of pictures... :)!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love it . . . keep up the good work.
Good job Colee! That is awesome!! I finally got my camera and have been reading the manuel, that makes a HUGE difference. Let's go practice down here sometime next week or maybe when it gets a little cooler huh!
Thats an AMAZING picture! I love it Nicole!!
great job! Its so clear too----
That is so cool! I'm so excited for my camera. You keep teasing me with these pictures.
Post a Comment