Thursday, July 17, 2008

Barefoot in the....Carpet.


Oh my....I may never leave my house again!!
Most of you know how bad I have hated my carpet. I have LOVED my house-HATED the carpet. We built this house only three years ago and from the minute we moved in I knew the carpet and pad were horrible(and cheap). Sure enough-six months after we moved into our house our carpet looked like it was ten years old and we don't even wear our shoes inside! It was ugly.
Well not anymore!!! Hooray! My old(crappy) carpet will soon be rotting in the landfill-right where it belongs. The carpet guy is here installing my new carpet and pad right now-I could kiss his face off! I keep going in and looking at it, walking on it, touching it....The carpet-not the guy. ; ) He will be done with my whole house by Saturday morning and you probably won't see me again....I will be busy walking barefoot in my carpet!!


Allie & Easton experiencing soft carpet...they almost fell asleep like this.

3 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Can't wait to see it Colee, it looks beautiful! Oh happy day!!

Tori said...

The carpet looks good! I'm so glad you were able to get something you like.

Lindsay Spencer said...

You're making me so anxious to get into my house! That's the carpet we want too. It looks great!