Well-they are gone! Both of them. I'm so sad right now. For starters-whoever said that sending your child to Kindergarten is the hardest is a big fat liar! The hardest is sending her to first grade! I liked Kindergarten. It's basically glorified pre-school and she still could eat lunch with me. What I don't like is first grade! WAAAA! Allie is going to be gone from me for sooooo long. I don't like this at all. I have ate lunch with that little girl for almost every day of her six years. Me and Easton are going to be so lonely around here. Easton is at his first day of pre-school right now. He was so excited to wear his backpack into that building. So many of the kids were crying for their mom's...not Easton! He just ran right in and waved good-bye. Where does time go? I'm so sad-I wish I could freeze time and keep them little forever.

Look at her little lunchbox....waaa!! Makes me sad all over again!

Our first-grader! Check out her hill-billy teeth...we lost two in one night!

Look at her little lunchbox....waaa!! Makes me sad all over again!

Pre-schooler...




5 comments:
Ohhh h. .. . I am crying with you all over again. Jackson would not let me take him to school. He insisted that he ride with bus with Hadley. On the first day? Can you believe that? I snuck and followed him anyways and he totally busted me. Oh well, he knows he's loved, right?
Missing you always!
JT
Oh Colee, I'm sorry! That IS sad!!! They are so grown up. I have to admit though, I was wishing yesterday that Dax was going to school with everyone else - it was a bad day! They looked so cute!
I hope the tooth fairy is better at your house at REMEMBERING...lol
cute hilly billy teeth!!
Ummm---your little pre-schooler is super darling and so little with his little backpack. :)
p.s, thank you for your so so nice comment on my blog!!!
Okay, first of all. Easton looks like a stud! He looks like Jo Cool. And Allie is darling. I love her boots. But I'm going to have to say that I don't share in your sadness. I'm sorry for you, but hallaluah!!!! I love school. hehe I was sad that Kelsey was going to Kindergarten for about 10 seconds. Then Woohoo! No more 50 questions that don't really have an answer, at least for half a day. I can handle the rest of the day now. Your pictures are too cute.
Nicole, Since nobody is home. Answer your phone. We have been wanting to hear about it all. Call us. Cute pictures. Glad she finally lost the teeth. I don't like the tooth thing.
Post a Comment