That is sweet baby #3. I'M PREGNANT! I actually wanted to wait a few more weeks to tell-but the earth-ending nausea and radiating heartburn has made it too hard for me to hide it anymore! If you have seen me in the last few weeks and I have looked "a little" under the weather...now you know why. I have had days that I have barely left the couch-I feel so bad for Paul and my kids because I have been more than neglectful! Paul is good to just try and keep the house going-he steps in and starts the laundry,unloads the dishwasher, and gets the kids ready for bed for me. I don't know what I would do without him! I went to my first appointment on Wednesday and my doctor agreed I needed to go on Zofran(anti-nausea medication). THANK THE STARS ABOVE! It has helped so much! I still feel carsick all day long-but I can at least resume my mommy/wife duties! More importantly, we saw our little blob bouncing around and it had a strong heartbeat-which I am so thankful for! I'm about 10 weeks along and I'm due on April 3, (which is my mother's birthday!) and if I go to the 7th it will be born on my birthday! Perfect time to have a baby in my opinion! :) My kids are freaking out with excitement! They have wanted a baby at our house for a long time now and of course Allie wants a baby sister and Easton wants a "baby brudder" but they and everyone else will have to wait until April to see what we have because we are NOT finding out the sex! HAHAHA!! This is going to kill Aubrie and Krystal and I kind of love it! My mom has always talked about how amazing it used to be when they would yell out, "It's a Girl!" or "It's a Boy!" in the delivery room and I decided I want that experience. And why not? I have one of each, this is my last, and we really, really don't care what the next is, so we are going for the surprise!
I feel so blessed right now-even if I am carsick 24/7! I don't know if it's my age or my own experiences, but I know what a blessing this is. Pregnancy really is an "ordinary miracle" for everyone and I'm so thankful! I'm in love with my fabulous-four: Paul, Allie,Easton & baby#3! (Now you understand my blog name!)


11 comments:
It's about time you posted about it! We are so excited for you guys and I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT! You are going to kill us you know that right! Yah, another cute baby in the family!
You are good at keeping secrets! I had no idea you've been so sick. I'm so excited for you and I think having it be a surprise will be so fun, although I couldn't stand to do it. Congrats!!
Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. I agree, pregnancy is a miracle. I even love childbirth. It's one of the times in your life that you can be so close to heaven you can almost see it. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe after the 12 week mark it'll get better. I was so sick with Casey, I had to constantly nibble on a piece of bread to keep my stomach settled. That didn't do my "behind" any favors! So, you have to share baby names that you're thinking of. Maybe you should do a poll and have people leave suggestions. My friend just named her little girl Charlotte. Isn't that darling? Congrats!
So glad that we can tell this great news! This little one will be #8 for Grandma and Grandpa Hawker Wow! I never imagined when you three were little that I'd get to have so many CUTE babies to love! YEAAAAAAAAY!!!
Congrats Nicole! It's always exciting to find out you have a new baby on the way. Yea! More babies to love. :)
OOOOOOOH! I was super excited when I saw the ultra sound picture..:)
HOW FUN FOR YOU! sorry you are so sick---I feel for you, I was a couch lover too for a month or so.
:)
April is a great MONTH---Charlee was born on your birthday then---the 7th of April.
Im excited for you to post your little preggie journey to share with us!
Hope you get feeling better soon!
i am soo soo soo excited for you!! that is soo awesome!! wow. good luck with everything...hopefully the sickness passes soon. they are sooo worth it!!!
Congratulations!!!! I like that your not going to find out what your having. It will make it so much more exciting. I hope your not sick the whole time. I am so excited for you guys.
Alright Nicole!! Exciting times! We are so excited for you guys. This will be fun!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I always say that I want to wait and let it be a surprise and then the suspense kills me and I have to find out...maybe I could do it if I had one of each. Hope you feel better soon!
Woo hooo! It's about time. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to find out what it is. I hope you do better than I did at that. We had no intentions of finding out about Gracie until I was sooo sick I needed to create an image to shop for to get me through those awful, sick times. I hope you are feeling better!
LOve you!
JT
Post a Comment