Your reading my first post since going PRIVATE!! Hoo-ray! I've always been somewhat(okay-ALOT) concerned with who is looking at my children and family and I don't know if you ever noticed or not, but I never said our last name(White), where we live(Perry), etc....and I recently put a map on my blog along with a counter and HOLY COW!!! I don't have that many friends! I was getting so many hits a day-it was crazy-and scary! It feels wonderful to know exactly who will be looking! So welcome back to my blog!-Feel free to check the happenings at the "White House" whenever you'd like! :)
The other morning I was laying in bed before my kids woke up when I heard this teeny-tiny voice singing, "I love to see the temple." I crept out of my room and stood next to Easton's door and listened to him sing the whole song about twice. I ran out and got my camera and asked him if he would sing on camera-of course he agreed! So, here is the video of him singing. Listen to how he says, "holy speeeer-it!" It's moments like this that I could have 10 kids, but then at breakfast, he spills his milk and bites his sister and I'm back to researching "vasectomy" on Google. ;) kidding!
I consider myself abundantly blessed that Allie & Easton are mine. They are our whole world.
Make sure to stop my music or you won't be able to hear him...
Thursday, August 7, 2008
AAHHHH.....now that's more like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a little sweetie. I bet you're so proud. He is so cute. And when you hear their voices it makes them even cuter.
You've got me all stressed about my blog. I'm going to go private soon too. Well, at least the family part of it.
OH MY GOSH!! That is the sweetest!!! I'm am impressed he knows all the words. Cute Boy!
OK---that has GOT to be the most cutest thing I have ever SEEN!!!!
seriously--- I am so glad you caught that On camera. =)
I got your messages ...LOL! You are FUNNY!!!!!
lOVE THE PRE-SCHOOL pictures, what A handsome little boy you have--
Nicole, that was cute!! BUT now I want one of just you and Paul singing Please!
He is so precious. You should be a proud Mama. Hang on to this one . . . I can see this played on his wedding day.
I was so proud when Hadley & Jack got the words down to Mr Roboto - hmmm. . .. maybe we should switch our focus?
I love his school pics - I say they are ten times cuter than anything the school or anyone else could do. You are so good at this! :)
Missing you!
JT
How cute is our little Bubba! That is so sweet, I love his little voice.
Post a Comment