Easton starts Pre-School this year and he is SO excited. For two years now, he has had to watch his sister go to school and finally he gets to have a back-pack and go to school himself! He asks me everyday when school starts and he has been wearing his brown-and-white camo back-pack all around the house. For me, I am so sad that he is going to school! He has been my little buddy and even though he will only go for two days a week...I will miss him while he is gone! Why do they grow up so fast? I don't like it at all-it's stupid! :( Anyway, Paul has been in Virginia for a week for work and we get pretty lonely around here! Paul is the person in our family that is always planning the fun stuff for us to do. He is always wanting to go and do and when he goes away....we get bored-fast! But one thing I decided to do while he was gone(besides spend his money!) is work on school pictures for my kids. I decided to do my own, and why not? I hate the ones that they send home from school and I always leave KiddieKandids so frustrated because they don't get the picture I want. Just ask my mom-she won't go with me to KiddieKandids ever again. Last time, I basically told the girl to sit down and let me take the pictures! My mother was so embarrassed. haha..







2 comments:
He is so cute! Those colors look great on him. And your pictures are awesome.
Nicole, I think you could have some talent or a really fab camera!!!! Easton looks so cute. I do love the tractor one. PRIVATE????
Post a Comment