Sunset & Flag at our camp.....We went for a quick weekend camp-out with my parents and BJ and Krystal and their kids.
It was a lot of fun-but too short! My kids LOVE everything about camping. They love sleeping in a tent, campfires and smores, their cousins, drinking unlimited amounts of soda, swimming-the whole thing! It was an awesome weekend for them. Mom and Krystal-here are a few pictures....since I am the ONLY one who remembers to bring the camera!! These pictures suck because I didn't take my nice camera only our point and shoot. I was so frustrated with that camera all weekend. Oh well-you will get the idea. Thanks for a fun weekend guys-my kids keep asking when we can go again, so lets get planning!
It was a lot of fun-but too short! My kids LOVE everything about camping. They love sleeping in a tent, campfires and smores, their cousins, drinking unlimited amounts of soda, swimming-the whole thing! It was an awesome weekend for them. Mom and Krystal-here are a few pictures....since I am the ONLY one who remembers to bring the camera!! These pictures suck because I didn't take my nice camera only our point and shoot. I was so frustrated with that camera all weekend. Oh well-you will get the idea. Thanks for a fun weekend guys-my kids keep asking when we can go again, so lets get planning!
Libbie,Landi & Allie. These three are so cute together and Allie worships them! I wish Libbie went to school with Allie-but maybe they will be college roomies one day....

Is there anything cuter?......Our Lily. If she wasn't my brother's-I would steal her.

Checkin' out the tent...Allie would rather live in this tent than our house! I personally think she just likes that the four of us all sleep together in one big room....haha!

My boys! All the guys went golfing while we were there and for some reason they wouldn't let anyone under the age of 9 on the course-LAME! Easton was pretty bummed-but not as much as I was. I wanted a picture of him with his dad, grandpa and uncle golfing so bad!
If my Dad is around, Easton is always within two feet of him....it has always been this way.

Watermelon Eatin'-YUM!


Watermelon Eatin'-YUM!


Look at their faces-they thought this was hilarious-goofballs! By the way, why is Watermelon one the hardest stains to get out of clothes?! It's mostly water!! If you have good tips-let me know.



My husband had this BRILLIANT idea to get the kids glow sticks for the night-time. That way the tent wouldn't be so dark for them. It was like a cheap night-light and besides that, it provided quite a bit of entertainment since he brought enough for all the kids. They last for 12 hours after you activate them. I'm telling ya...it was genius! 
I just realized that I don't have one picture of my mom or Krystal-WHAT!? Oops-I get too busy taking pictures of the kids-they are more fun to look at anyway! haha!

2 comments:
what a fun time!! Where did you go?
I LOVE the glow stick idea---that IS genius... :) goooood job Paul!
I will have to remember that!
Watermelon stains ARE dumb!
First off! Fun weekend!
1. Haven't yet got to that laundry.
2. Cute pictures. Seriously Nicole I am bringing my thing to plug in and get those pictures.
3. Glad you didn't get pictures of me at least. My kids are the cute ones. Our kids had a blast.
4. Mt. Rushmore here we come. Paul go to bed now to prepare.
5. My kids still have those glowstick. Heck 12 hours they don't have to glow to be cool.
Fun times.
Post a Comment