Why, go fishing and trapshooting of course! YEE-HAW!!! And that is exactly what we all did! We went with my whole family and had an absolute ball!
Grandma Retta & Allie... Easton & Papa.
....and they get one!!

Allie hated how the fish squirmed around on the line..she was happiest just feeding them, but she did catch one with her Dad. 

Me and Easton.

My kids LOVE their cousins. It's pretty cute to watch them all together.

All the kids ended up on my mom's floor eating chocolate creamies....A perfect day.

The next day, we did the trap shoot. This was a riot! We all took turns shooting-even the little kids took turns shooting. That's right...I said kids! We don't mess around, after we take the sippy cup away..we hand 'em a gun. KIDDING!! We wait until they are at least potty trained. hahaha : )
I have a real weakness for men that are into guns. So lucky for me...this one is MINE!! Paul is an awesome shot, in fact my Dad told me one time that Paul is one of the best he has ever seen.
My cute mom shooting "her" gun. Yep-she drives a Lexus and shoots a gun! Check out how cute her hat is! Me and my sister kept calling her "Anastasia." She is too cute to be a grandma-don't ya think?
Here I am. Shooting a gun. I have to tell you...this did more for my husband than any little black nightie would ever do! HAHA!! I think he has always hoped that I would head out hunting with him. I'm too much of a girly-girl for full-on hunting, but I may have to try trapshooting more often.... ; )
Easton's first shot. I wasn't kidding when I said that even the little ones tried it. Paul was so proud of his boy and Easton was loving every minute of it. He didn't even flinch-he just wanted to keep doing it. I was so relieved that he wasn't afraid of it. Now Paul knows for sure he has a little hunting buddy.

And here is Krystal....who (of course) could actually hit 'em! This girl is amazing at everything she does! Total athlete.
Here is Nate...he was actually good at this. I think he would rather be watching basketball though!! He kept sneaking in to watch the game!

Here is Aunt Jemima...a.k.a BJ. He was wearing a rag on his head because the nats were out and driving him(& everybody) crazy. BJ is such a neat freak-he was cleaning up our shotgun shells before we were even finished!

Here is Aunt Jemima...a.k.a BJ. He was wearing a rag on his head because the nats were out and driving him(& everybody) crazy. BJ is such a neat freak-he was cleaning up our shotgun shells before we were even finished!

"Aunt Jemima" taking the kids on a joy ride....

This is my Dad's newest toy. Its kind of like a sand rail-but kind of like a four wheeler at the same time. It is so fun to ride around in! My Dad took the kids on ride after ride. I think they would have rode in it all day.

And last but not least...my FAVORITE picture. She is going to kill me for this, but I'm sorry-it doesn't get any funnier than this....She is like "pregnant Annie(or Aubrie) get your gun!! "

We had such a great time this weekend! I have always loved hanging out with my family. They are all such awesome people and I'm so blessed to have them in my "life boat." I can't wait to meet the newest member in a couple of weeks!!

And last but not least...my FAVORITE picture. She is going to kill me for this, but I'm sorry-it doesn't get any funnier than this....She is like "pregnant Annie(or Aubrie) get your gun!! "

We had such a great time this weekend! I have always loved hanging out with my family. They are all such awesome people and I'm so blessed to have them in my "life boat." I can't wait to meet the newest member in a couple of weeks!!








4 comments:
Colee, I love our Memorial Weekend pictures! We did have fun, didn't we! Your last comment made me cry. (oh, is Aubs talking to you? Ha! Ha!) Love you! Mom
Cute background Colee! I can't believe you put that pic on there, that is hideous!! Just remember what they say about paybacks! Ha ha!!!
OK Love love love the pictures. the stuff you write is funny too. I am really doing it. Look at my blog.
I love it! I am the same way about a man with a gun. It's not so much the gun, but the fact that they are manly men. It looks like you all had a great time. It looks just like our weekends during the summer. Fishing, shooting, and camping.
Post a Comment