Thursday, May 8, 2008

WE HAVE HAIR!!


So, it has taken six years but we finally have hair! I have never cut Allie's hair-NEVER! What you see has taken her entire six years to grow...but it is finally long! She has wanted long hair her whole little life. Can you believe this is the same girl that was bald for the first three years of her life?? Seriously people-she had to wear those headband bows for so long that she began to think of it as another appendage! At least we got some hair before the teeth start falling out!! ; )

2 comments:

Tori said...

Allie does have beautiful hair! Kaylee is obsessed with long hair too. If she cries when I comb it out I tell her I'm going to cut it. That calms her right down! Gotta love those big headbands! They are pretty dang cute.

Lindsay Spencer said...

And cute hair! You know, I make bows for cute hair. haha. My Kelsey wants long hair too. Maybe if she didn't cut it all off 2 years ago, it would be long.