This morning I was able to do a 5K with my mom and my daughter. It was a blast! It was early-but worth getting up for. All the proceeds from the race will go to Primary Children's Medical Center. I have been a walking partner with my mom since I was about 12 and it was neat to bring my little girl into the tradition. Don't worry-she didn't run the whole thing. After about a 1/2 mile, she crawled into the jog stroller. She didn't want to ride though! I think she would have stuck out the whole thing with us, and if she didn't have a soccer game right after, I probably would have let her do it! Allie even won a prize-a dozen doughnuts from The Hole. (If that doesn't make it worth it, I don't know what would..) It was a fun thing to do and I can't wait for another one, but next time I am leaving the jog stroller home! OW!My Mom and Allie.
Allie & Me

3 comments:
Nicole,
Hey its Nat from USU! How are you? I stumbled onto your blog. Your kids are beautiful! Of course, so are you! I sent you an email so we can chat and catch up. Was college so long ago? Your blog made me miss you! Remember photo-journalism? You are a riot!! I still laugh when I think about you crawling out that window! Email me soon!
Love,
Natalee
I am proud of the 3 of you for doing the 5K. Keep it up- See those are cute shirts!!
Holy blogging queen!! You went on a posting spree for a minute there. First of all, way to go Allie the soccer/super star - that was so cute! Second of all, that race looked like fun and I'm proud of you guys. Last of all, love the last pic of Easton - hee hee!!!
Post a Comment