Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bending it like Beckham?

I decided to put Allie in soccer this spring-I mean even a princess needs to know how to kick a ball-right? Well, up until today, she hasn't really got the point of soccer-at all. Most of the time we were lucky to get her to run in the right direction and as far as kicking the ball??? Forget about it! But today she was amazing! It was like watching a different kid. It must of just clicked for her. I'm putting this video on for her cousins Landi and Libbie(who are amazing at everything they do!) Hey-she just may end up being a soccer star after all! ; )
p.s.-She is the one in red and is #1

3 comments:

Girls Rule said...

she is so good Nicole. Landi and Libbie loved to watch her. We want to see a real game. She is good -don't know what you are talking about. Go Allie!!!!!!! SUPERSTAR

Lindsay Spencer said...

That's so cute. And you're such a proud mommy.

Tori said...

Way to go Allie! All that practicing I've seen her doing out in the yard has paid off. What a cute girl!