Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thankful...

"To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kind that will stand behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for the good, which is directed at you. Train yourself never to put off the word or action for the expression of gratitude."
~Albert Schweitzer~



Oh, here I go again! Sittin' in my yard with a camera. Last Fall, my mother-in-law gave me a start of a butterfly bush and oh how it brings the flutterbys! Me and Easton were sitting on the front porch when this massive, beautiful butterfly flew onto the bush. I was so glad I had my camera!



I'm overflowing with gratitude tonight and I'm so thankful for everything in my life. I could write one thousand posts on everything I'm grateful for but for tonight I will narrow it down to these(In no particular order):

1. My health. (So far, so good.)
2. My husband-who coaches 7 year-old softball and accepts my neurotic ways.
3. My seven year old daughter who plays softball and is to me, the definition of sweet.
4. My little boy who tells me that he will live with me forever and shoot birds for our dinner. :)
5. A baby girl(who has my nose) and needs me as much as air and formula.
6. My parents. Love them.
7. A phone call from my Grammy Mel tonight.
8. My sisters and brothers.
9. My home-always comfortable, always a refuge.
10. My faith that most of it is good. :)

0 comments: