My baby Livi is 3 months old!! waaahhhh!!! I'm still hoping to stop time somehow. She is so much fun and brings so much light into our home and for being so tiny at birth she has completely caught up and then some! She is a total chub and I like to sit and nibble on her all day. She smiles and lights up at anything. If she sees her Daddy....she about turns inside out for him, but she is still 100% mama's girl. When she was born we thought she had her own little look, but the older she gets the more she is looking like Easton. At church yesterday, I had a ton of people say, "She looks like her brother, with a bow!" The one thing about Olivia that is totally different from my other two are her eyes. They are the coolest color right now. They are a steel grey/green and I'm really hoping they stay that way. She has the funniest little laugh. It's one of those laughs that if you hear it, you can't help but laugh back. I've been trying to get her laugh on video and I finally got it.
So here you go......(I sound completely annoying, but she likes my voice that way and she likes it even better when I tell her she is pretty. haha! )
Monday, June 29, 2009
3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that is so cute!! ashlynn heard it as i was watching and she started talking to the baby :) cute cute!
Post a Comment