Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smile!

If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what would! She wants to talk so bad! She is becoming such a fun baby and don't hate me, but she sleeps 10-12 hours EVERY single night. Cute and considerate of my sleep. We are so in LOVE.

Enjoy.....

p.s.- I realize I say, "say hi" about 400 times, but she somtimes imitates the exact sound and it sounds like she is saying Hi! I was trying to get her to do it for the camera.

4 comments:

Tori said...

so cute! and i'm totally jealous of the sleep...i'm still up at least twice a night with ashlynn, not to mention potty breaks for kaylee. lucky you!!!

amy morgan said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!! She has the best expressions!! SO CUTE ;)

Lish Fish said...

She is so sweet. I love it. I love the new header pic too! That is precious!

Jessica Thomas said...

Oh she's so cute - as are the others. Jack wanted to know if Allie can visit and have a sleep over - on the tramp - I told him, maybe you can wait until she's older, take her on a fab date and marry her - He said, "Yeah, that sounds nice and anyways - she's the prettiest girl I ever saw!". So funny - he has only talked about her ummm. . . 50 times- he's smitten. Wish we lived closer - I think they'd be the best of friends. Olivia is so sweet - you can tell she wants to talk soooo bad - sweet precious moments, thank you for sharing! Your biggest fan, always! ME