Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pillow Talk

I was always a little worried that maybe Allie and Easton wouldn't accept any new members into their sibling club. They have always been so close that I wondered, "Will they make room for another?" I didn't need to worry. They are obsessed with this little girl. In fact, not only has she made their club, I believe she will be president of this three-person-posse! This morning I had laid Olivia on the bed to go and grab a new diaper and when I came back into the room I found the three of them like this. I hurried and grabbed my camera and just took a bunch of pictures. I love how it's completely real. They are all three in their jammies and have that "just woke up look." And just so I'm keeping it "real" in blogger world....about twenty minutes after this picture was taken Allie and Easton were both in their rooms for one hour because of the UFC style fighting that occured over a scooter. *sigh* How many more days until school starts again??! ;)

2 comments:

Tori said...

What an awesome picture! I think I'd blow that one up big and display it, beautiful...
I love the ufc fighting thing. that cracks me up!

amy morgan said...

Darling picture . . . and, I believe, it is the moments like the first that allow us to let them live through the moments like the second . . . :)