There are a MILLION reasons that I would like to live closer to the big apple, but the number one reason right now?....
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? My all time favorite holiday movie is now on Broadway!?
For about five minutes today I was actually contemplating going there just to see this show. Actually looked at plane tickets! Daydreamed(there's the operative word) about taking my grandma(and anyone else with a strong connection to this film!) with me. Wouldn't it be GRAND? An evening with Irving Berlin's masterpiece? *sigh* I saw pictures of their costumes and the only word that comes to mind is....DIVINE! I love this show. Its one of my traditions to watch it (and force Paul to watch it with me). Why don't they make shows like this anymore? Tap-dancing is a lost art....one which should be incorporated into more shows or for that matter....life! Wouldn't all things be more bearable with people belting out show tunes and tap-dancing?? Yes-I think so. :)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Why don't I live in New York?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment