Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where princesses sleep....

Today I am exactly four weeks away from having this little girl! Wahoo! I will probably get started three weeks from now. I have loved being pregnant, but I am so excited to meet her. Here are a BUNCH of pictures of Allie and the baby's room. I love pink. It is hard to get a good view of a room with a camera so there are a ton of pictures to follow.

Allie's bed....
Baby's bed.....

Inside the crib....



Oh....could you just die?? I can't put them away. They sit in her crib.

Right after we found out she was a girl, Paul bought her this dress. Again...Could you DIE?! What you can't see is the layers of tulle underneath the skirt. Totally impractical....totally beautiful.


Coming home outfit....I bought a size preemie so that it looks cute in the pictures. Look at those binkies(or diggles as we call them) aaahhh! I can't wait to squeeze her!

Grandma Retta's toe-shoes. They look so cute and vintage-y in their room.
This was Allie's dress.



A sleepy guy. Each one of my kids have a "seepy guy" Allie has never slept without hers. Easton has a blue one that he sleeps with, although not as loyally as Allie does hers. We found this one at Dillard's right after we found out she was a girl and knew we HAD to buy one for her. So now they all have their sleepys. :)
I can't wait for what is to come! My next post will probably be pictures of the baby, which is weird to think about. Hurry, baby, hurry!!!

6 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Colee, that iss sooooo cute!!! Oh, I can't wait to meet her! I adore the pink, the more the better! Kinda burnt out on blue so it's nice to see the pink. Love, love , love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You almost make me want to have another baby...ALMOST. :) Thanks for putting those on-it is beautiful. I can't wait to see her sweet, sweet face. Love you! ~Ames

Hyde Family said...

I LOVE your room! It is so much more fun to decorate a girls room! I am having a hard time finding what I like for my little guys room! Good Luck with the new addition!

amy morgan said...

OOHHH . . . yeah! I'm so excited for you! The room, the dress, the little socks, the "sleepy", it's all so PERFECT ;) Hurray, baby!

Tori said...

i LOVE it! You did a great job! I can't wait to see the little cutie.

Jessica Thomas said...

Perfectly pink and delicious. I'm so excited for you. Hope the vinyl will work. Let me know if you have any probs with it. Thanks again for making the trip up - it meant the world to me - Love you Colee!