Monday, March 16, 2009

It's "Just Lettuce".....

.....but by the time it needs to be eaten, my baby girl will be here!

I had an appointment today and I will be started on.....

I "think" I am completely ready. My car-seat and stroller arrived on my doorstep, courtesy of the UPS man(It's brown, cream and pink and so cute you want to bite something) and Paul is working this week on finding us a vehicle that fits a family of five. And no, it isn't a mini-van. We debated it for a long time, because I think they are convenient little suckers, but this winter decided it for us! We NEED 4wd. I got stuck in my drive-way this year....nuff said. :)
If you want to read something funny and rather poignant now, go here.
~They finally get their little sister-and loved she will be...even if she looks nothing like Ariel.~

6 comments:

Tori said...

how exciting! I can't wait to meet her.

amy morgan said...

Awesome!
What lucky little ones - - their wish comes true in just 8 short days! So exciting! Yeah, baby!
Good luck with everything...can't wait for the pics!

The Sumkos said...

Yah!!! Cannot wait! We have been waiting a long time to meet her. Let's hope our hubbies have some luck today huh! Okay Olivia, time to come!!!

The Sumkos said...

Oh by the way, can I be in the room? I am laughing so hard right now!

Lish Fish said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Hope everything goes well...cant wait to see pics!!

Hyde Family said...

I am so excited for you! I bet you can't wait to get her here and be done with the pregnancy! Only a few more days! Yea! By the way...I don't care at all that you put that on your blog. It's not my quote and I think that I got it from someone else's blog anyways! Good Luck and post as soon as you get that baby here!