THESE.....
FROM HIM.....

I love tulips! They are by far my favorite flower-they remind me of when me and Paul got married, when Allie was born and SPRING! They make me happy just looking at them and because these came from Paul, they make me feel loved, appreciated and thought about. All that from flowers, you say?....
yup. :) Paul has been on a business trip for over three weeks now-and he sent these to me on Friday. I giggled like a little girl! I don't think I have missed my husband like this since he went on his mission! I love that he sent a little spring into my life. He also sent me therapy without knowing it. There is nothing I love more than taking pictures of flowers. So this morning I spent WAY too much time with these tulips-but I got some amazing pictures.
These ended up being my favorites and as I looked at them I realized that they are the exact colors in my little girls' room. I have decided that I am going to blow these up, put them in white frames and hang them on their pink walls. They will go absolutely perfect in there.....in with my sweet "flowers." :)
{These pictures are completely untouched.....nature needs no photoshopping!}


You know what else makes me happy?Him....
And her....
1 comments:
wow. AMAZING pics!
Post a Comment