Friday, March 27, 2009

She is here!

Olivia Nicole
March 26, 2009

5 lbs. 15 oz. ~ 19"





"She" is perfect in everyway.....



























"Everyone" is in love....








































"We"...are complete.


Welcome to our family Liv~We love you!

8 comments:

McFarland's said...

CONGRATS!!!! she is beautiful

Toree said...

She is so cute Nicole! I am excited to come home and see her!!

Tori said...

I've kept checking your blog every couple hours to see her. She is beautiful!!!! I love the name too. Congrats! I can't wait to see her.

Hyde Family said...

Congrats! She is such a tiny, beautiful baby. Hope you are doing well!

amy morgan said...

I'm speechless! Perfection on earth ;) Congratulations!

Jessica Thomas said...

Good work Mommy! You did great. I can't wait to chat with you and get all the details. I hope you are getting the sleep that you need and plenty of home-cooked meals. Love you Colee! She is perfect!!!

Lish Fish said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

The Sumkos said...

I love those pics Collee, she is the cutest thing ever!! I love her and I can't wait to hold her again!