Friday, December 9, 2011

Like a Rock

5 seconds-the amount of time we talked about buying a new Tahoe.



Two days-the time between the short aforementioned conversation and Paul pulling up with it saying, "Merry Christmas!" (Holy crap! That happens in real life?! Like not just in movies and commercials?! I screamed. Really, really loud. haha...)



18 hours-how long it took to sell Big Blue. (I may have shed a tear or two. My first real "family" car-we got it when Olivia was 1 week old, drove it to Disneyland,camping, Island Park, play practices, little league games, barreled through snowstorms like a champ, etc...)



1 minute-The time it took to forget Big Blue, fall in love with "Hi-Ho Silver" and wonder how I ever lived without a backup-cam and XM Radio. haha....you DO NOT want to know how many scooters, bikes, toys I have ran over with Big Blue.



Infinity-The time I will spend wondering what I did to deserve Paul. As much as I love the new car, what I love most is the thought behind it. He is so thoughtful of me-always. So whether it's a new car or a home-made card....I'm just thankful to call him mine and honored to be thought of in such a sweet way.


Now......anyone got any ideas what I can get Paul for Christmas? HA!

0 comments: