Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bring on the HOLIDAYS!!

We are ready for the Holidays! Paul spent a whole Saturday and a couple evenings lighting up the ENTIRE roof. (I swear I married Clark Griswold.) The tree and everything else is coming out Sunday and I'm so excited! We bought a 9ft x 5.5" tree last year right after Christmas for a steal of a deal. (Let's hope it fits somewhere) Easton's birthday is Monday and I can hardly wait for him to see his gifts. Star Wars bonanza!! :)
I'm so excited for Thanksgiving.....but mostly because Thanksgiving is Black Friday Eve. hahaha! I've held off decorating, but the music came out awhile ago and if you want to see just about the cutest thing ever, then check out this video of Olivia doing the happy dance to Bing Crosby. (She learns it from me. I can't help but dance and sing when I hear Mr. Crosby myself! ;) Olivia dances the minute she hears music. She can be in a full tilt temper tantrum and when she hears music......she gets jiggy with it. She is the funniest little girl-ever.



Stay tuned for this years editorial on just how white trash me and Aubrie get at the sales. :) It's so ridiculously funny. I'm jumping over carts and she is throwing elbows and half the time I end up with stuff that I'm laughing and saying, "Why did I buy this?" aahhh......such fun. :) Also, Allie's show opens on December 3. She has worked her little tail off but she does a great job as Gladys Herdman. Go get your tickets people-you won't regret it. :)

0 comments: