Thursday, February 18, 2010

Since you've been gone.....

Dear DaDa,

I have learned lots and lots while you have been away. You will barely recognize me! For example....
Since you've been gone, I've learned to sleep all night without waking mommy up once in the night. One night I cried and cried for hours for her to come and get me. She never came, the big meanie!! She said something about the fact that I'm almost 11 months old and its time that I sleep all night-blah, blah, blah. You would have NEVER allowed me to cry all night. It broke my heart and mom didn't even care! Pfff.......... But since she won't come and get me, I've decided to sleep until its light in my room. Mommy seems happier for some reason?? whatever!....... ;)


Since you've been gone......I have fallen in love! Yes, its true. He is wonderful! He is smart! He is red and loud! His name is Elmo. I spend lots of time with him and watching his movies-especially when mommy is doing homework with Allie? :)

(sidenote: I can't help that my mom sounds like an idiot. Try and tune out the baby-talk, which isn't easy. She is VERY loud, but you already knew that.)



I wave "Hi!" and "Bye!" all the time now........at least thats how it looks when you guys wave at me! haha!


I have also learned that I like to lick the fridge and the oven. It takes all kinds Dad....


Lastly, just so you know that I still remember what you look like.....


Love you,


Olivia.

2 comments:

Tori said...

I love it nicole! she is so funny and cute!

Hyde Family said...

My kids and I have watched all your videos a few times now. They love it and just sit and laugh at her. She is adorable!!!! And I LOVE her room. It is so cute! It would make me want to sleep all night in there as well!