Here is video of Easton learning to ski! It was so fun to take him up there with my mom and teach him. I'll tell you what though, I've never been so sore in all my life as I am right now(those instructors should get paid an exorbitant amount of money) but by the end of the night we were riding the chair lift and cruising down the mountain together. We are headed back up next week so he can keep it up. Allie is up next......but she gets a lesson with an instructor. I grew up skiing on Friday nights with my mom, dad and brother and sister, so naturally that is what I want for my own family and right now I am one kid closer to it! So excited! :)
So I hate hearing my own voice and I'm REALLY loud on these(turn your volume down).....I was trying to cheer him on. Lots of "pizza" and "A" talk going on. hahaha! He got even better than in these videos, but by that time it was too dark to video. Next time!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Easton, Mountain. Mountain, Easton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Easton just saw the video!! Great Job skiing!!
Post a Comment