This blog background is ugly. (I don't like blue or "the blues") Not crazy about that picture as the header either, but I decided to leave it all alone because its perfect for dumb 'ol ugly January.
The End.
Christmas pictures to come.....I hope. I jumped on the bandwagon and got obsessed with my physical fitness for the new year. I'm sure by Feb. I will be back to blogging while eating Doritos. :)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Ugly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love your header picture! I also love doritos ;)
And, I TOO have felt the pangs of sadness as I've begun to get rid of baby stuff once and for all.
:*(
However, I do plan to keep a few of the things I just can't bear to see go . . . I will eventually have grandkids that will use them. RIGHT?! (Wow, that's a scary thought - I'm leaping from my own little one straight to grandkids! NOT COOL!)
On that note. . . Happy January :/
Post a Comment