Monday, April 13, 2009

Newborn Photos & Easter!

When Olivia was 11 days old, I had her pictures done and I am DYING over how cute they turned out. I was worried that they wouldn't turn out because she hated having them done. Most of them were done naked and she does not like that feeling at all! I felt like I tortured her for two hours. It worked though and I have no clue how I am going to narrow it down-here are just a few of my favorites. If you want to see the photographer's blog go here. Warning: A TON of pictures to follow!




















This was her coming home outfit....she has already outgrown it. :(



EASTER 2009 - COLORING EGGS
Getting started....

Coloring eggs is serious business at our house!



Allie's finished eggs. Of course....they are princess eggs. Do you think she will ever outgrow the princess thing? I hope not! ;)

Easton's eggs. Metallic. Pretty cool huh?


My favorite part of Easter....new church clothes!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!! These are MY GRAND CHILDREN!! They should be in a catalog. Mom

Tori said...

Those pics are beautiful!!!! You have the cutest kids!

Hyde Family said...

Nicole,
I love, love, love the pictures of your kids. You make very cute kids! Easton and Allie look so grown up!

Lish Fish said...

I love all of them!!