I was going through some pictures and I found these. This is how we told both of our parents that we were pregnant. I never put them on here because I got so sick right after that. I almost forgot about these shirts and I'm glad that I found them!
***********
I finished the girls' room and LOVE it. Sometimes I just go in there and sit in it. It makes me wish I were a little girl again. :) I will post pictures soon...
***********
I also found these picture and it made me miss Summer time. I love when we can play outside all day. Hurry Spring!
I also found these picture and it made me miss Summer time. I love when we can play outside all day. Hurry Spring!



2 comments:
So cute!
And HOLY FLASHBACK. . . the song playing while I read was "Secret" by OMD. I'm at the junior high right now. No, wait, I just crossed the street to the Sugar Shack! AAHHHH ;)
so cute! i'm with you on the summer thing...hurry please!
Post a Comment