Well...we are still here and not in Florida! :( The space shuttle launch that we were supposed to go and see was cancelled due to "technical difficulties." Those of you whose husbands or Dad's work at ATK know how often this happens. They move space shuttle launches if someone sneezes too loud-I'm kidding, but it is almost that bad! Anyway, our trip got moved into November and even though I'm bummed, it will end up working out better at that time anyway.
I have actually been feeling pretty good lately, and I am SO thankful that I may be past the worst of it. With Allie I was sick until about 20 weeks and with Easton it lasted until about 16-17 weeks, so it's ending early this time-WAHOO! I actually felt good enough that we decided to take the kids to Toad's this last weekend and do some miniature golfing and drive the go-karts. It was so much fun and it felt wonderful to be out amongst the living! :) If you haven't ever been there-I recommend it. My kids loved it!
*Disclaimer: We all look kind of "haggard" in these pictures. I didn't do Allie's hair and I let Paul dress Easton(yikes) and my kids are covered in food from Chili's- but look, we were just lucky to be out of the house! :)
Easton took this pretty serious. He is a good little "putter" and he was all business about getting that ball in the hole! (I'll have you know that I won though! Ha! Don't get any idea's Paul-I don't golf.)
Notice that Easton's golf club handle is pink and Allie's was yellow. They didn't give us an option and I thought we were going to have a major melt down. Easton doesn't DO pink. He kept asking me why he had to use a girl golf club. Oh brother.... :)
Allie's favorite-of course. Poor Easton...I wonder how many princess, girly-type pictures he will endure in his lifetime?
I look like I am wearing a maternity shirt in this picture and I'M NOT! People are always asking me if I am "showing" yet, and I always say, "only in my bra!" It's pretty much ridiculous what "the girls" do while I am pregnant-I have resorted to binding the suckers down to keep them from needing their own zip codes. Ridiculous......Never doing this again,never doing this again..
Look at these two gloating...it's because they kicked our trash out there! I think they were a full lap ahead of us the whole time. Not really fair though..considering who I had in my cart. I couldn't go very fast for fear of her having a heart-attack!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
TOAD'S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love Toads!! What a fun family outing. You look great and so do the girls! Cute blog!!!
I think you all look fabulous. I'm glad to see you in the land of the living again. And so sorry about "the girls". That was the one time I actually had some "girls", so I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment