Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Grade Pictures


So I finally got around to taking Allie's first grade pictures. I did Easton's forever ago and then I got too sick to even think about trying to take Allie's. There are a lot on here, so bare with me....the grandma's are picking out their favorites so I had to put a bunch on for them. I think they turned out pretty cute...I'm no professional (and I am not trying to be one), but I have a great model to work with-don't ya think? :). I took these down at Paul's grandparent's farm. They have the most beautiful place to take pictures-it looks like an old fashioned post card down there. Their home and farm have been painted several times by Ned Young. Here is one of his of the farm called "Honeybees". He has one print called, "Pirates" that has two little boys on top of a barn-supposedly those two little boys are Paul and his older brother. -so if you have Ned Young's calendar or have seen his work...then you have seen Paul's grandparents place. We love to go down there and most of Paul's childhood memories are centered around the farm.
****************************************************************************

Anyway, here is Allie...not very many kids can pull off the "jack-o-lantern" smile, but I think she looks pretty cute without any teeth. :)












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicole, I think you did a GREAT job!! Very very cute!. I love her flower in her hair and her BUCKIES GONE. Those are the best pictures to look back on.
If I had to choose I would pic picture #8. :)
Very cool about Ned Young. Your almost kinda, sorta famous...lol

Anonymous said...

Um....HELLO?! She is so beautiful! and your pictures are perfection. Will you do my kids now? WOW. I can't get over how pretty she looks. I want to see Easton's! I'll see you Thursday! love ya!

The Sumkos said...

Those turned out so good Colee!!! Love them! She is so pretty. I am taking Dax and Talans on Wed, hope it goes okay! Way to go!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I think her smile is darling. Cute pics!