
One of the greatest blessings in my life is the men that surround me.
I always had the "fun" Dad. Growing up, all my friends loved him and Emily always said he gave the best bear hugs around. It's true...It's like hugging a big teddy bear! I had the Dad that everyone wanted to be around, mainly because he says whats on his mind(much to my mother's embarrassment), he is hilarious, big hearted, loves to have fun and is crazy for his grand kids. My Dad worked SO hard while I was growing up(gotta have those girbaud pants-right?remember those??) and he would do anything for his family. ANYTHING. I have often been told that I look like my Mom, but act like my Dad and I'll take that compliment any day of the week! : ) We love you Dad! Happy Father's Day.
I read a quote one time that said the person you marry will determine 99% of your happiness or misery and thanks to Paul, I have a very "happy" life. Thank you for being such a thoughtful husband and most of all...such an awesome Dad! You never know what kind of father your husband will be and I couldn't have imagined how awesome he is. He tells me all the time that our kids are his best friends-and he treats them like they are! They are so lucky to have him-and so am I. Happy Father's Day Paul!! We love you to the moon....(or stars, Easton said).
Happy Father's Day to all the men I know and love!!
p.s.-I feel bad I never did a "Mother's Day" post. That was a CRAZY week for us, but my Mom knows that I adore her...I talk to her 47 times a day. Love you Mom!

2 comments:
Tell me you made that cake??? Happy Father's Day to you all! Tell Paul thanks so much for helping. We appreciate it, I thought you guys were going to come with (remember I was going to make dinner?) The girls want to play. I will call you. Happy Fathers day once again!!!
Wow! It was like you were talking about my life. My dad was always the fun one too, he still is. And I'm so lucky that he gave us so much love too. He is still my best friend. And my husband is exactly the same. That was weird reading that. It's so my life. That cake was so cute! Did you make that?
Post a Comment