In January we took our kids to Disneyland for a week. It was the most amazing trip ever! I have never experienced Disneyland like that. First of all, there were no lines!! I think the longest line was maybe 15 minutes-not joking. It was absolutely magical-the entire trip. Those of you who know my Allie, know that she is CRAZY about the princesses.I joke all the time that Allie was born with a crown and glass slippers! Well,she pretty much had the princesses all to herself and they made her feel just like one of them. Easton found a new fascination with the Pirates and I think we rode Pirates of the Caribbean at least 10 times! It was an awesome trip and we had such a good time as a family. Paul is already planning our trip back next year! We love Disneyland!

Create Your Own
Friday, April 11, 2008
Trip of a Million Dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Look at you slide lady!! Look at how cute my niece and nephew are! Dax LOVED looking at these pics and now he wants to go to Disneyland instead of the cruise. Pretty sure that's what he thinks a cruise is anyway. :)
Allie and Easton,
This is Landi, Libbie, and Lily.allie you look like a princess, and Easten you look like prince charming or a pirate ( if thats how you spell it.)
The Hawkers
Hey you. I am working on this, but not doing to well and it is a very slow process. I thought I could whip this right out, but . . . not-a-happenin' yet. Anyhow, I checked on the vinyl and it is about $150 per roll for that stuff. I am unable to find it cheaper, so I don't think I will be able to help you guys out with your project. Soooo sorry. Let me know if you decide on another color. I would be more than happy to help you out.
I love that we are going to do this to keep in touch. I love your pics and am enjoying looking at them. Those kiddos are so gorgeous. Can we get some type of arrangement in writing?
Hope to hear from you soon! I love ya, Jess
Ok . . . I give up. I cannot get this figured out. I created 2 slideshows, can't get either one to work with this. Can't get my music to work. What am I doing wrong? I am putting in some serious time, but getting NOWHERE!
H E L P M E
jess
I'm impressed Nicole! It looks good, you'll be hooked in no time. Those are some fun pics. Such cute kids!
Hi Nicole. I love your blog. Just thought I'd say hello.
Post a Comment