Okay. So I started this blog to keep in touch with my very best friends: Emily, Nikki & Jess. We try and get together as often as possible, but to save on the phone bill, I thought the blog thing would be perfect. So, I called Jess and she immediately started building her blog. I called Nikki-she immediately had her sister start her blog..hahaha! (This is sooo Nikki. She will probably never leave a post herself!) Then I called Emily. She said that it would have to wait a few weeks and then she would do it. Ummmmm.....we are still waiting Em! Build your blog!! Ladd is gone right now so you have no excuse! It only takes one night-a long night, but then your basically done. Nothing fancy. Just get your butt on here! Your kind of breaking up the foursome and by the way...Nikki already went and used U2 on her blog. Now what will you use? : ) HURRY UP RED!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
haha! I could pretend I was Nikki and post something!
Okay Nicole i am going to prove you wrong. ha ha ha. I kind of got emotional when i saw the 4 some picture. I had a song by life house called STORM playing in the background and i realized that all the things we have gone through in our lives since high school, whether they are good or bad, we have always been there for each other. Thanks for being part of my life. Love, nikki
Nikki,
We all have gone through a lot together haven't we? You girls and your friendship mean the world to me! I'm so glad that you learned how to post a comment! You'll be a blogger pro in no time!
Love,
Cole.
Nicole,
I found your blog through krystals, your kids are darling, yep, I felt the same way about harper and now you realize how good it really was, right. . .say hello to your family. -karolyn davenport (price)
Post a Comment