Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Nudist & a Bounty Hunter

I don't like January-not at all. It's so......boring and uneventful, but this January(so far) has brought some fun/good news to the White House.


Allie was accepted into Michael Ballam's workshop for the spring. BIG STUFF....and so exciting. It also means I will be driving her to USU at least once a week, but I am beyond sure that it will be worth it. She had to apply-with a little resume of all her stage experience she has had and apparently they liked what they saw and heard!



Olivia is potty trained!!!! Well.......I'd say she is about 90% potty trained. The other 10% is because she has decided she likes to not wear her pants, OR underwear.

You know, dinner is just a whole new experience while dining with a naked two year old, but I wasn't going to push the matter because, one: she isn't having accidents and two: she isn't wearing a diaper. One thing at a time.....I will deal with her inner nudist later. ;)


This next one is something I admit to with only a bit of shame.....I'm SO addicted to the tv show, The Bounty Hunter. I can't even tell you how it started. I think it came on after one of my other shows I like and now I can't stop watching, Duane "DOG" Chapman-The Bounty Hunter. Now listen: it is one of those shows that bleepity-bleep-bleeps the entire show. Not for kids. Nor for stick-up-your-butt type people.......but IT IS SO FOR ME! Love it! I won't apologize for it, for it speaks to my inner bounty hunter. (I may have ordered his book on my Kindle. Just maybe...haha!) Honestly though-I love the fact that DOG was once a criminal himself and turned it around years ago. He now hunts down the bad guys(which usually has me racing with adrenaline) and then when they are apprehended(like my new lingo?:) he pep talks them. I cry almost every time. His wife is so trashy and I like her. Her boobs are HUMONGOUS, her hair is bleached within an inch of it's life and I totally dig her. She gets the most bleeps. HA! Anyway.....check it out-it's on A&E, but if you no likey.....don't tell me. I may think you have a stick in your rear. :)



New Years Resolution: Drink 64oz. of water a day. If you know me....you know this is a BIG goal. I usually got my water from the water inside a Mt. Dew or Diet Pepsi. Not anymore, no sirree.......64oz+ of water a day!!!.....and I haven't missed a day since New Years. It's a LOT of water. I carry this thing around like a grown-up sippy cup.


So basically here is what we got: January has me day-dreaming of bounty hunting- spending most of the day in the bathroom(either with Olivia, or myself-64oz. of water creates a lot of pee) and chasing around a nudist. Awesome. Bring it 2012!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the DOG addiction. I've been on it for years! It's such a fab show.