My kids LOVE coloring eggs. I never boil enough eggs-next year I swear I'm going to hard boil 48 eggs-they would be so happy. See those cool glasses? Those were given to me by my grandma. I used to love drinking from them at her house. I was so excited when they were given to me! I love drinking out of them now and they are perfect for coloring eggs. 

I thought it would be a giant mess with Olivia-but she just sat there
mesmerized by the eggs turning colors. She was happy to sit there and watch Allie and
Easton work.

She kept pointing out her favorite one-which was the red one.

Later though, she crawled up and grabbed one of the decorated eggs and pulled all the stickers off of it. She decided they would look better on her anyway. ;) She loves accessories and stickers make great accessories.
haha...


The Easter Bunny came and as usual, left new Sunday duds. These are not the greatest pictures and I couldn't get any of Olivia-
BECAUSE!......spring is taking it's own sweet time in showing up in Utah and her dress is one that we need it to be at least 70 degrees before it can be worn. BOO!

Look at how old he looks! When I downloaded this picture, I literally gasped out loud. He looked like.......a boy.
A big boy. Kinda made me sad. :( Today in sacrament meeting I made him promise to always be my little boy. He just turned red.
haha....He is so easy to
embarrass, which will be so much fun as he gets older. ;)

Olivia is our little fish!......and due to the stupid, crappy, annoying weather(
ahem!) that we have been having....the tub has been temporarily turned into a swimming pool. With bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles.


Thank goodness for tear-free bubbles.
The new toy. My kids nearly died when Paul pulled up with this.
Easton thinks he is king
al la ding ding with this thing. Years and years ago(
before a mortgage, kids, GAS prices!) we used to go up to the sand dunes every Memorial and Labor Day weekend. The plan has always been to eventually get back into it one day. Paul LOVED 4-wheeling(but turned that 4-wheeler into a diamond ring for me-
haha..) and he was always really good at fixing them....anyway, a guy at his work was selling this old thing for really cheap. So he bought it.
Which was really putting the cart before the horse. We don't have a trailer to pull it yet and we don't have a place to park it(but we will soon. The RV cement pad can be the 4-wheeler pad for awhile. ;) Anyways, its kind of fun and hopefully a sign of fun sand dune trips to come.
THE END. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment