Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Leapin' Lizards!

One audition. A second callback. Two solos, a memorized poem and one song and dance got this girl.....


a part in.......





For more info go HERE


Six years ago as I was laying on my couch sick as a dog, busy growing the baby that would come to be known as Easton, I watched my curly headed little girl as she sang and danced around the family room of our tiny apartment to the movie, "Annie"
She wore only a diaper and a plastic tiara.

This August she will be IN the play Annie....and I will be there watching her and wondering how in the blink of an eye we went from diapers to dress rehearsals.
I'm so proud of her. Break a leg Allie-Cat! :)

4 comments:

amy morgan said...

A star is born!! So cool ;)

Rich and Tyra said...

That is awesome!!! We will definetly come check it out!!!

Toree said...

Yay! Congrats Allie! She is so stinkin cute!!

Lish Fish said...

WOW!! That is so awesome! Way to go Allie!!!