Sunday, March 7, 2010

Get your skis-HELL JUST FROZE OVER!

There are no words. We are still in shock!
WE GOT ALLIE TO GO SKIING!
I know that it was huge for her to try it and not be afraid and she did SO good for her first time. Miracles do happen people! I saw it with my own eyes and this miracle was adorned with skis and a pink princess hat. hahaha...

This is how she looked at the beginning of the night...

And here she is at the end of the night.

And of course Easton......he was in rare "show-off" mode for Allie. This video is hard to see because Paul was shooting from the bottom of the hill. You'll see me in the black coat and the little person behind me is Easton. I could go as fast as I wanted to and everytime I would look back he was right there behind me.

Now I get to cross off #4 on my New Year's resolution list. I'm one happy mama. :)

1 comments:

Tori said...

Way to go Allie! I'm impressed, she is braver than I will ever be. I skied once, and I'm done :) That's so fun that you have a hobby you can all do together. Will Olivia be out there next year?