You know when you find that perfect dress? The one that screams your name? Well, that is what happened when I saw this blessing dress for Olivia. It was everything I wanted it to be. Simple, sweet and beautiful-the perfect dress.



Okay, ready to be done with pictures..... 
And speaking of perfect....look at these cheeks!


And speaking of perfect....look at these cheeks!

5 comments:
If you could see the tears! These pics are precious and she is so beautiful. What a sweet, gorgeous family you have. You're killing me with all of this sentimental Mommy stuff . . . :) Can't wait to see you and meet Olivia! Love ya
I love the feeling when you find "the" dress. She looked beautiful!!
Nicole Olivia is beautiful, it's to bad we couldn't be there. but what do you do when the "boys" don't want to play together in the sandbox
sigh. . .
She is so beautiful and so is the dress. Finding a blessing outfit for a boy just isn't as much fun! But I still wouldn't trade him for anything. I think she looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment