Friday, December 5, 2008

So much for surprises......


And we are OVER THE MOON! (Can't you feel me smiling??) I know, I know....I wasn't supposed to find out!! If you go to circle of life, that is not so easy to do! She has been so curled up that we haven't been able to see anything, even if we had wanted to, until yesterday(and I'm 24 weeks, mind you)-I had my targeted ultrasound and it was very obvious what we are having. She is perfect, perfect, perfect, (and healthy which is the most important thing) and I can't BELIEVE that I get to have another girl! I really thought it was a boy and I would have loved that, but if I could have the choice I would have picked PINK! My husband's feet haven't touched the ground yet-he is absolutely crazy for little girls. He immediately made me go with him to buy girl outfits at the mall, and we were good and restrained ourselves-only four outfits and two pair of shoes:) haha... His girls are lucky to have him and I'm going to spend the next 20 years reminding him to not spoil them rotten. :) And Easton now gets the coveted role of "golden boy" which is a nice spot in life and if he doesn't believe me I will tell him about my only brother...B.J. It's a nice spot-believe me. haha...

She kept her hands over her face most of the ultrasound, but the few peeks we got, we think she looks a lot like Allie AND Easton. She definetly looks like their little sister. She's cute:) The little stinker is still curled up all weird and she is currently breach. They think she will flip down-but if she doesn't I'm getting a tummy tuck with that C-section, and don't think I'm even joking....(Are you reading this Paul?)

So even though I think the surprise would have been fun, I'm so happy to know that my caboose is a little girl!! Now I have to go because I have much to do! There is shopping, painting, decorating, name picking......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exciting news!!! Pink is definitely fun!!!

amy morgan said...

Yeah for pink! I went to circle of life with my last 'pinkie'. That target ultra-sound is AMAZING, huh?! WOW. And, just to add fuel to your fire - - I myself got a little "extra skin" removed with my last one 'cause I've had to be gutted everytime and figured I'd make this one worth it!! HA-ha! Who's your Dr? I love that place. Anywhere that will provide a playground in the waiting room gets my vote every time! Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

AWH!! yay!! :)
cute post Nicole! I thought it was DARLING that paul made you go buy outfits...LOL!!! what a sweet little daddy!
Jackson can relate to easton!

p.s did you buy those chocolates?
OH MY! get them now!

Lish Fish said...

Congrats! I love girls, and that makes that spot for Brady that much sweeter since he is the only one... Have fun shopping, it is much funner and EASIER with girls!