My phone tells a better story than I ever could.......
Allie's teacher was worth his weight in gold. Hand wrote a letter to every single child in his class. She has had such an amazing year and we have seen her grades soar. My favorite teacher to date-hands down.
She thinks she is 11. This is what she looks like when I have to break the news to her that she is, in fact, 4. It doesn't go over well.
Memorial Day. ALWAYS a party when favorite uncle Vic comes to play. He treats my kids like royalty and in return, they nearly love him to death when he visits. Besides, can your uncle ride a wheelie for 7 blocks?;)
Allie auditioned and made a part in Tarzan! We are super excited about it and it should be amazing. This is play #8 in three years. WHAT?! I know....
I love finding my kids in the yearbooks. :)
I love when she naps with me. It doesn't happen very often anymore. :(
Heeeelllloooo SUMMER!!
Heeeyyy!
The kids school did a 5k and 1 Mile color run. It was awesome and Allie ran the 5K with her dad-with no training whatsoever! Easton ran the mile and came in fast enough to win a shirt.
Hawker grandbabies-all of them.
Little 4-square sesh with Mulan practicing her high kick. haha...
One random morning I woke up and said,(literally I said it out loud)"I've never made a pie from scratch." So I did it. That day....I made my first pie crust and everything. I made a Lemon Meringue and it was kind of amazeballs good. Not going to lie. Paul almost ate the whole thing.
Shut up?! I know.....ha.
aaaaaannnd then we had to go to Taco Time for Dinner....because I was sick of cooking after that pie was made.
First dentist trip. She was a champ. Perfect little pearly whites.
This was her face when I reacted to her saying, "A boy loves me" hahah....
So my brother has a full-up, professional batting cage in his back yard. Does yours?;) I'll have you know I smacked the shiz out of it. Okay....that was an exaggeration. I hit the ball. The bat made contact with the ball and it flew(fell) a few feet.
I "mint" to do that. ;)
By looking at these pictures, you would think I favor Olivia. Not true. My older two are just now too cool and are never around anymore. So my phone is FULL of Olivia.
Grammy MEL! Allie sang "If the Savior stood beside me" and it was gorgeous...but apparently I filmed it upside down. Dang it.
Girls night out!
Allie's piano recital from a few days ago. Getting better all the time.
In other news, I started working a little bit from home for a company that needs professional writing done. Its very, very part time(Maybe 8 hours a week). I basically write anything and everything-press releases, radio ads, blog reviews, product reviews, etc. I like to write, so its an easy job for me and allows me to make some money while not wearing a bra. ha. Honestly, I have loved doing it so far and my goal is to save up everything from this summer so that I can pay for preschool and Tavaci and piano all upfront in the fall. That would be awesome-and mean more ski trips for me during the school year. (Always working an angle, right?) haha....
Summer is officially here! Our summer is jam packed full of plans so I let my kids sleep in today, because starting next Monday they start 5 weeks of 8 a.m. golf lessons. HA! Rise and shine babies! :)

1 comments:
Your video of Olivia had me cracking up!!! Super cute kids :)
Post a Comment