My computer died. The tantrum I threw was epic. Probably heard in space. I still hate this new laptop that I got(which makes Paul furious) and because of that I haven't wanted to even think about blogging. So...anyway!..... here is what has been happening at the White House since April:
Family vacation to Vegas. Phantom, Tournament of Kings, Serendiptity and not even one boobie seen by the kids. Success. Want to take your kids there? Let me know.....I'll tell you how to do it. ;)
Easter. Three dozen hard boiled eggs. My fridge smelled like a toilet. I ate my weight in deviled eggs. Awesome.
Sent balloons into the heavens.:(
Sent balloons into the heavens.:(
Golf.....and golf. and some more golf. (I was the smarty pants who put her kids in 8 am lessons throughout the entire summer. ugh.)
Tennis lessons for Allie..(she is pretty good! meaning, she can hit the ball)....and some golf...(she likes it! meaning, she will go with her dad)
Voice,piano and play practice.
Baseball games--he let's us know(often) that he loves golf more. His dad doesn't care: "Your American son! Americans play baseball." Very inpirational. ha....
Olivia likes to wear costumes.....or be naked. I let her wear/do both...often.
Lots and lots of swimming. Bought a family pass to the city pool-best. money. ever. spent.
Star Valley with family-more swimming....more golf. Slept under the stars. :)
Won a photo contest. There were probably 5 people that entered....I don't care. Accolades and awards at this point in my life are obsolete. I'll take it!
My house is a wreck. Not one bed made this entire summer. Paul has had to tell me to do a load of whites "or I'm going commando to work" more than once. ha....
I live in my car-running one kid here and one there.
Olivia is obsessed with Fresh Beat Band. We listen to the CD as we are driving all over Hell.....and my brain is slowly turning to mush. I know almost every word. "Reach for the sky...."
I can't figure out how to get my kids in bed before 9:30.
I hate the Disney Channel. The laugh track could make me become a drunk. Seriously....
I love having my kids home. Most days.
Up next? -- Swimming lessons. (All three!!) and golf. More golf. You know what I do when they golf? I take pictures....and drink Diet Coke.
Awesome.




























0 comments:
Post a Comment