Summer is flying by! We are busy. We are hot. I just transferred a bunch of pictures from my camera to my computer, so here are some of them. This will give you an idea what we spend our summer doing.....





You think they look like brother and sister? haha....

Ready for church. She's growing up too, dang it. She started piano this summer and has fallen in love with it. Grandma, at the rate she is flying through her piano books I figure she will be able to play Clare de Lune for you in just a few years. :)

Baseball, baseball, baseball! It has taken up a big chunk of our summer, but it has been fun to watch them both play. Check out his eye. He actually got this one from falling off his bike. The boy has been one giant scab this summer.

He's good at getting the ball. He just has no clue what to do with it when he does get it! His favorite part of playing is the treat at the end of each game. :)


The swimming pool. We spend A LOT of time here! It's fun to go and swim and see friends. Both of my kids are turning into fish!
These next pictures are sure to get a reaction.......
YES-I got her ears pierced and before you go calling DCFS on me, just know that she cried less than when she gets shots. I had no clue that people felt so strongly one way or the other about babies with pierced ears until I did this. Yes, Paul knew that I was doing it and supported it. After our experience with Allie (which hasn't been good) we said that if we had another girl we would do it before she knew what was going on. Yes, I put orajel on her ear-lobes to numb them. No, they don't bother her when she sleeps. Yes....she looks adorable. :) Oh and don't worry-I will wait until she is at least two-years-old before we do a tattoo. ;) MWAH!





6 comments:
oh, oh, oh . . .LOVE the cupcake dress! YUMMY ;) And wow! Easton and Olivia = twins seperated by birth! HOW FUN! AND, I love the pierced ears! I've been wanting to do Sara's but I've just been all talk so far - - perhaps I've just been INSPIRED! Happy Rest of the Summer to you and your CUTIES!
I love all the pics! And the earrings are adorable. I saw that black onesie at the store awhile ago and I thought of Olivia as soon as I saw it. Too cute!
I am PRO-ear piercing! I did Camille and Meg's at the same time. Camille was 2 mos, and Meg was 4. Doing it when they are babies is the only way to go!!! I'm surprised Meg let the other one get done :)
Cute pics Collee!! I finally updated, are ya proud?? Only took two hours!! Tell Paul welcome home (bow chica bow wow!!).
She is so stinkin cute. Love the dress and the suit. Love the ear rings and Allies hair. So cute. How fun for you guys!!
Love it all. Love the earrings. Wish I would've done it with Gracie - she wouldn't have it now :(. I can't wait to see you - missing you always!
Post a Comment